As fall is nearing, I thought a pretty cowl might be a lovely project to knit.
This is Finola and what a joy to knit it is. It only takes a single Bambon skein and it works up in just a day. The gorgeous lace and seed stitch patterns will keep you happily occupied.
The unblocked size is: 25" in diameter and 8.5" tall.
The pattern is fully written and also charted for your knitting pleasure.
The knit kits include:
- A skein of Bambon in your favorite color. 154 yards in a DK weight that is everyones favorite in a mic of soft bamboo and cotton. A joy to knit with.
- The printed and emailed pattern.
- A project bag to keep your knitting safe.
- US size 7 (4.5 mm) circular needle 16" (41 cm) in length.
- 1 Stitch marker
- Darning needle or crochet hook for finishing
Gauge: 12 sts and 20 rows in 4" of Stockinette stitch, unblocked
Techniques used: Knitting, purling, lace knitting, purling in front and back of same stitch, double yarn overs, binding off, weaving in ends and optional blocking.
Level of Expertise: Intermediate
Enjoy your pretty cowl!
For shawl belts & pins click HERE