Dulce mio, means sweet me....
Knitted jewelry makes for a very special gift~
The necklace is knitted flat and sideways, your necklace grows fast and can easily be adjusted in length. You can "try it on for size" and determine how long you want yours to be. The simple buttonhole lets you fasten it with a pretty button in the back, which is included in the kit.
The yarn is what makes this necklace sophisticated with its smooth and shiny, almost metal like finish.
The pattern is fully written. As shown here, the overall length is 20" and 1.25" wide, left unblocked as the yarn has a great structure to it.
The knit kits include:
- A special tube yarn in a DK/light worsted weight with a shiny metal like smooth finish. 32 yards. 70% cotton/30% Polyamide.
- A matching decorative lightweight wooden button.
- The printed pattern and emailed PDF file.
- Packaged in a convenient project bag.
- US size 1 (2.24 mm) double pointed needle 6" (15 cm) long.
- Darning needle for finishing.
Gauge: 5 sts and 10 rows in 1" of stitch of Garter stitch.
Techniques applied: Knitting flat, increasing, decreasing, creating a buttonhole, sewing on a button, weaving in ends and optional blocking. When knitted with this yarn no blocking is needed.
This sure makes a lovely Mothers Day gift~
You may also like the "Bala necklace" knitted with the same yarn