This is Corda, a brand new cowl to cast on for the Fall season.
Knitted in the round with just a single one of our "Yarnology" skeins. They are perfectly arranged, wound to order to get the look in the textures shown here. A pretty lace pattern repeats a few times and accompanies simple, easy going knit stitches. All in all it is such a lovely quick project to knit and wear.
The blocked dimension are 29" in circumference and 13.25" in height. The pattern is fully written and also offers a lace chart for your knitting pleasure.
The knit kits include
- A skein of Yarnology wound with 7 changes of colors and textures. 238 yards in sport, fingering and lace weights in cottons, linens, bamboo, rayons and combinations thereof.
- The printed pattern and emailed PDF file.
- All packaged in a convenient project bag.
- US size 6 (4 mm) circular needle 16" (41 cm) in length.
- Stitch marker
- Tapestry needle or crochet hook for finishing
Gauge: 9 sts and 13 rows in 2" of stockinette stitch in sport weight yarn.
Techniques applied: Knitting in the round, lace knitting, binding off loosely, weaving in ends and blocking.
Level of Expertise: Advanced Beginner
Another cowl knitted with a single Yarnology skein, the Geri cowl...