We all can use this one, a cool looking cell phone bag with shoulder strap.
I have been wanting to knit a wearable bag for my cell for a long time and since I just got a new phone, this was the perfect time because I also found a very special yarn for the project. A special shiny Cotton/Poly tube yarn does the trick beautifully. It is sophisticated in appearance and the color choices are stellar. The finished project has a cool metallic look. Mine as shown in the photos is the Slate color.
Knitted all in one piece, blocked and seamed with easy open magnet closure. The front design is a simple yet striking Eyelet grid pattern. A small detail-great overall effect.
The blocked size is 6 3/4" by 5", fits the iPhone 13 Pro in a hard case.
The pattern is fully written and the Eyelet grid design is charted.
The knit kits include:
- The special tube yarn, 82 yards light worsted weight in a 30% cotton / 70% Polyester blend.
- Two magnets in thin plastic covers to be easily sewn in.
- The printed pattern and emailed PDF file.
- US size 0 (2 mm) needle either circular or (double pointed) needed for I-cord.
- Crochet hook 2 mm in size.
- 6 lockable stitch markers or straight pins for finishing.
- Darning needle for finishing.
Gauge: 10 sts and 19 sts in 2" of Stockinette stitch.
Techniques applied: Provisional cast on, knit and purl flat, eyelets, increases, bind off, weave in ends, block, create an I-cord, seam and optional final blocking.