Caia sweater, kit
The Caia sweater is light, airy and loose fitting sweater, in short the perfect top for the summer! It can be a pool cover up as well as a top worn to the office or out to dinner.
Knitted flat in mostly purled stitches, seamed with cropped sleeves and ribbed neck and hemlines.
For bust sizes ranging from 36/38/40/42/44/46/48/50/52" to be worn with about 8" of positive ease, worked into each size.
Knit kits include:
- 4/4/4/4/5/5/5/5/5 skeins of Organic cotton, 125 yards/50 grams each
- The printed and emailed written pattern with schematic that has been tech edited and test knitted
- A white organza project bag
- US size 8 (5 mm) circular needle 32" (80 cm) in length
- US size 8 (5 mm) circular needle 16" (40 cm) in length
- 1 Stitch marker
- Darning needle for finishing
- Scrap yarn optional
Gauge: 11 sts and 19 rows in 4" in Purse stitch pattern.
Level of Expertise: Intermediate