The all new wonderfully soft and comfy looking and feeling Blue skies cowl~
This beauty is easy to knit with simple knit and purl stitches, creating a series of equally aligned blocks all around the cowl between ribbed borders. The bulky yarn makes this a super quick knit and you won't believe ho comfy this is to wear.
As you can see in the photos I have created a hat as well with this yarn with a cabled stitch pattern. It makes for such a lovely set to knit for the season, might as well check it out too....
Knit kits include
- A Speckles cake, a new bulky weight tweed like speckled yarn in a bulky weight. 108 yards in an incredibly soft acrylic yarn. Machine washable on the gentle cycle. Dry on low setting.
- The printed pattern and emailed PDF file.
- All packaged in a convenient project bag.
- US size 13 (8mm) circular needle 20" (51 cm) in length
- Stitch marker
- Tapestry needle or crochet hook for finishing
Gauge: 9 sts and 13 rows in 4" of stockinette stitch
Techniques applied: Knitting and purling in the round, stretchy bind off, weaving in ends. Blocking is optional, as shown the cowl was left unblocked.
Level of Expertise: Easy
There is another plain beanie as well, find it HERE