The all new Alfie shawl is a super quick knit. It's colorful, very soft and would make for a great gift idea this season. You'll enjoy the easiest cable pattern ever in this project, which makes this a great first cable pattern to try too.
Your project starts off at the very tip and gets steadily increased towards the wider end. The cables run along the "top edge" and again along at the wider side of shawl.
The pattern is fully written, offers a cable stitch chart as well.
The dimensions of the unblocked shawl are 72" in overall length, it measures 30" at widest.
Knit kits include
- A single Wheely cake in a self striping aran weight. 165 yards/100 grams a cake, reading to knit with, the moment your yarn arrives.
- The printed pattern and emailed PDF file.
- All packaged in a convenient project bag.
- Us 19 (35 mm) circular needle 29" (74 cm) in length.
- Cable needle.
- Darning needle or crochet hook for finishing.
Gauge: 8 sts and 10 rows in 4" of stockinette stitch.
Techniques applied: Knitting and purling flat, increasing, cable knitting, binding off loosely, weaving in ends and optional blocking.
For more projects knitted with the Wheely cakes click HERE
Find the shawl cuff as shown on the photos in the Accessory Collection