Knit the stunning yet easy to knit 10th Avenue tunic. It is easily managed with lace stitches on big needles, even for the advanced beginner. This top grows quickly and looks great whether you wear it as a swimsuit cover up or for a night out on the town.
The effect of one side that is bound off and the opposite side of the cast on edge create magic and gets accomplished by knitting the front and back sides flat, then seaming both parts together as described in the pattern.
You can even wear your tunic as a scarf when feeding the length of the fabric through the armholes held together.
For sizes: S/M, L/XL, XXL/XXXL
Knit kit includes
- 2/2/3 Layers yarn cakes, 200 yards in 10 varying textures, fibers and colors all carefully chosen for optimum effect
- Ranging from cottons, linen, bamboo, dralon and rayon in lace, fingering, sport, DK, worsted weight yarns
- A hard copy of the pattern as well as the emailed PDF file
- US size 15 (10 mm) circular needle 36" ( cm) in length
- US size 15 (10 mm) circular needle 16" ( cm) in length
- Darning needle for finishing
Gauge: 8 sts and 12 rows in 4" of Stockinette stitch, unblocked
Level of Expertise: Easy
The single pattern is available HERE