Ternate cowl, knit kit
Ternate - means arranged in threes…
Cowls are so convenient to wear this season. The many happy color selections will make you feel upbeat when wearing. Knitted in the round with three distinct color and pattern changes. The texture of the yarn will add even more personality.
The pattern is written and charted for your knitting pleasure.
One size: Bottom circumference 26”, top circumference 21”, height12”.
The Knit kits include:
- 1 Trio yarn cake in a cotton/linen blend thick and thin yarn. Each cake holds 210 yards in a sport weight, 70 yards per color and is amazingly colorful.
- The printed pattern and emailed PDF file.
- All packaged in a convenient project bag.
- US size 4 (3.5 mm) circular needle 24" (61 cm) in length
- 15 Stitch markers, including 1 different in color to mark the beginning of round.
- Darning needle or crochet hook for finishing.
Gauge: 16 sts and 24 rows in 4" of Stockinette stitch. You may need to use a larger needle size, as I am a loos e knitter and you may not be.
Techniques used: Knitting and purling in the round, lace knitting, slipping stitches, color changes, binding off.
Level of Expertise: Intermediate
Enjoy your pretty cowl!