You are going to love the versatility of this! Knit one piece and wear it two completely different ways...
The Tamlyn cowl/hat uses simple stitches, greatly detailed and textural. The mechanism to turn your cowl into a hat also serve as an interesting detail when worn as a cowl. Detailed instructions on how to add that mechanism are included. The color changes happen easily with the specialty yarn used here, no choosing the next color. It is all done for you. Simple choose your color combo and knit....
Included in knit kit:
- One Layers yarn cake, arranged perfectly for you with 10 changes of textures, yarn weights and colors in vegan yarns, perfectly arranged.
- The waxed cording and cord stops to turn your cowl into a hat.
- A printed and emailed copy of the pattern.
- US size 4 (3.5 mm) circular needle 16" (41 cm) in length
- US size 7 (4.5 mm) circular needle 16" (41 cm) in length
- Stitch marker
- Darning needle
Gauge: 10 sts and 14 rows in 2" of stitch pattern in part 1 with sport weight yarn.
Level of Expertise: Advanced beginner
Techniques used: Knitting in the round, knit through back loop, slip stitches with yarn in front, stretchy bind off and adding the waxed cording with cord stops.
Enjoy your Tamlyn!