Slightly there is a light and very airy accessory. This petite shawl is knitted top down in a crescent shape with a single Lightly skein. Stockinette and Garter stitches, plus an easy to knit Eyelet grid pattern that is easily memorized. The I-cord bind off adds the perfect ending.
You are going to love this one! It also make a wonderful gift idea for Mothers Day~
The pattern is fully written and also has a chart. The blocked size is 56" in length and 12.25" in height.
Knit kits include
- A skein of Lightly, 238 yards in blends of cottons, linens and rayons and blends of them. Each skein is hand wound with 7 changes of colors and yarns, perfectly arranged to get the look as show with minimal finishing.
- The printed pattern and emailed PDF file.
- All packaged in a convenient project bag.
- US size 6 (4 mm) circular needle 36" 91 cm) in length
- 6 Stitch markers
- Darning needle or crochet hook for finishing
Gauge: 16 sts and 24 rows in 4" of Stockinette stitch done with a light fingering weight, blocked.
Techniques used: Knit and purl flat, increases, I- cord bind off, weave in ends and blocking.
Save 15% for a few days with coupon code: Summer knits
Find the pattern HERE
Find the cute shawl pin in a shape of a bird HERE
All projects shown here are knitted with a single skein of Lightly