Renelle, a quick knit with a casual, contemporary yet graceful look~
This project starts out with a fabulous Checkerboard mesh lace pattern, moving on to the easy Stockinette middle and a bit of extra length added to finally the Garter stitch top border.
The yarn makes you feel cool and look really, really good. The pattern is fully written and has a chart for the lace portion.
The kits include:
- A single skein of Element yarn, a DK weight featuring 3 blended colors, textures and yarn weights. It's fabulous!
- The printed pattern and emailed PDF link.
- All packaged in a convenient organza project bag.
- US size 15 (10 mm) circular needle 36" (91 cm) in length
- 2 Stitch markers for the garter edges, plus optional 10 more if you want to mark your lace repeats.
- Darning needle or crochet hook for finishing.
Gauge: 8 sts and 25 rows in 4" of Stockinette stitch, unblocked.
Techniques used: Knitting, purling, increasing, lace, binding off, weaving in ends and blocking.
Level of Expertise: Intermediate
Grab the single pattern with an immediate download via Ravelry
Find the shawl pins and belts HERE