The all new Remy cowl is such a pleasure to knit and in an all new yarn and easy going stitches. The styling possibilities are endless though, as you can see in the photos.
Now, I paired mine with a shawl pin featuring an adorable owl ,to get the most looks out of my cowl. You'll see the link below of not just this pin style but an entire collection of shawl pins and all are 50% off right now....
The knit kits include
- A single skein of the all new "Softness" yarn. 100 yards of smooth dralon and a textured, thick and thin cotton, together they create an out of this world soft yarn that you will absolutely love to create with.
- The printed pattern and emailed PDF file.
- All packaged in a convenient project bag.
- US size 5 (3.5 mm) circular needle 24" (61 cm) in length
- Darning needle or crochet hook for finishing
Techniques used: Knitted and purled flat, binding off, weaving in ends. Blocking is optional, I left mine unblocked.
Level of Expertise: Easy
Save 15% on the knit kits with coupon code: Dec15
See also the new Vielle cowl knitted with a single Softness skein HERE
You'll find the single skeins HERE
See all shawl pin options HERE and save 50% right now.