Raglanism sweater kit
A simple, very comfortable Raglan sweater, knitted top down and in one piece. The long sleeves have a slit for a bit of a flirty feel.
The Layers yarn cakes are already arranged for you to just start knitting. The sweater is worn with a 2" positive ease and you are given the option of knitting the sleeves flat or in the round.
For bust sizes 36" (38"/40"/42") (44"/46"/48"/50")
Knit kits include
- Layers yarn cakes, 200 yards per cake in up to 10 weights, textures & colors ready to cast on. Fibers range from cotton, rayon, dralon, linen to bamboo and all are vegan yarns.
- 4 (4/4/4) (4/4/5/5) cakes
- The printed and emailed pattern
- US size 10.5 (6.5 mm) 16" (40 cm) circular needle
- US size 10.5 (6.5 mm) 36" (90 cm) circular needle
- Crochet hook or darning needle for finishing, as per your preference
- 4 Stitch markers
- Scrap yarn for placing stitches on hold
6 sts and 8 rows in 2" of Stockinette stitch using Sport weight yarn. Make a gauge swatch to determine which size needles work best for you so you get the correct size!
Techniques used Knit in the round, increasing, color changes, placing stitches on hold and picking them back up again, casting on stitches in between two parts of the sweater, stretchy bind off.
Level of Expertise Easy
The pattern is written, has been tech edited and test knitted.
Save 30% through November 21st with coupon code: Raglanism