On the slant, knit kit
On a slant
Bias and straight knitting in a pleasing arrangement of colors and textures. There are garter stitches, eyelets, increases and decreases, pretty lace and even a fun tassel to add the extra flair and fun.
There is also changing of colors and even yarn weights going on. So this shawl never gets boring to knit.
The pattern is written, has a lace chart and a photo tutorial for adding the optional tassel.
The blocked size is 69" in length and 12.5" in width.
Knit kits include:
- One skein of Yarnology with 7 changes of colors, textures and weights of yarn.
- One skein of Bambolino, a sport weight yarn in a blend of 40% Bamboo, 35% of Cotton and 25% of Linen.
- The printed and emailed pattern
- A white organza project bag
- US size 11 (8 mm) circular needle 32" (81 cm) in length
- 3 Stitch markers
- Darning needle or crochet hook for finishing
Gauge: 13 sts and 13 rows in Garter stitch using sport weight yarn, blocked.
Level of Expertise: Intermediate
NOTE: If you like a one color version, you could knit it in a DK weight yarn like the Bambon or the Organic cotton, both by Yarnz2go as well.
Here is a photo done with the Bambon yarn in a Cinnamon color. You would need 3 skeins. Click on highlighted link...
The single pattern is available HERE