The Numa shawl another easy to knit shawl to get onto your needles. Knitted on the bias with just one of the brand new Pretties skeins. Simple eyelet rows add interest. The yarn really makes this one project, as it adds great textures is light weight and features three complimenting blocks of colors per one skein.
The pattern is fully written.
The blocked size is 72" in length from tip to tip and 17" in height.
Knit kits include:
- A skein of Pretties, a brand new yarn in a light fingering weight, 450 yards with three blocks of color a skein in a thick and thin texture.
- The printed pattern and emailed PDF file.
- Packaged in a convenient project bag.
- US size 5 (3.75 mm) circular needle 36" (91 cm) in length.
- Darning needle or crochet hook for finishing.
Gauge: 8 sts and 14 rows in 2" of stockinette stitch
Techniques applied: Knitting, purling, increasing, decreases, color changes, binding off, picking up stitches, stretchy bind of, weaving in ends, blocking.
Enjoy this beautiful shawl!