Willeke cowl kit
Beautiful lace and a beaded neckline are featured in this truly feminine cowl. Knitted in the round from the bottom up, this is a stunner! The middle is done in Stockinette stitch with decreases leading to yet another lace section around the beaded neckline that is ending with a stretchy bind off. Simply gorgeous!
The pattern is written, has a lace chart and a video link on how to add beads with a crochet hook (optional method).
Knit kits include:
- 3 skeins of Bambolino, a blend of 40% bamboo, 35% cotton and 25% linen in a sport weight
- An adorable mini glass bottle filled with all the beads you need
- The printed and emailed pattern
- An organza project bag
- US size 6 (4 mm) circular needle 36" (94 cm) in length
- US size 6 (4 mm) circular needle 16" (41 cm) in length
- US size 0.75 crochet hook for adding beads (optional)
- 23 Stitch markers (they make your life easier)
Gauge: sts and rows in 4" of stockinette stitch
Techniques used: Knitting in the round, lace, decreasing, beading and stretchy bind off.
Level of Expertise: Intermediate