A romantic flourish with a definite air of sophistication....
Introducing my newest design called "Tuppence", the name means "two pence". I just had to use give it this name, as it's a bit of old world just like the look of the rich lace used here. Two exciting lo knit lace patterns are featured in this written and charted pattern to create an airy, delicate design.
I know the question will come up, as to which sweater I am wearing under my shawl. It's called Zhenia and the knit kits can be found HERE
Measurements blocked: 64" in length, 14" in height
Knit kits include:
- 1 Full skein of Element plus a 50 yard Mini skein of it, so you don't have to buy two skeins to create your shawl. A Dk weight yarn in 2 to 3 colors and with 3 strands of yarns (not plied) creating intriguing color combinations.
- The printed and emailed pattern
- The kits come in their own very convenient project bags
- US size 15 (10 mm) circular needle 36" (91 cm) in length.
- Stitch markers
- Darning needle or crochet hook for finishing
Gauge: 12 sts and 17 rows in 4" of Stockinette stitch, blocked.
Techniques used: Knitting, purling, lace knitting, slipping stitches, stretchy bind off, weaving in ends, blocking.
Level of Expertise: Intermediate
Enjoy your beautiful shawl!
Be sure to see all the fabulous ways you can keep your shawls in place HERE