NEW! Triangles kerchief, knit kit
Any time is the perfect time for a pretty kerchief!
This beauty is knitted in the shape of a triangle and it also has pretty lacy triangles worked in as well. For a kerchief, this is a pretty big one which enables you to style it still many different ways. The pattern is written, charted and has a schematic.
The unblocked as shown dimensions are 32.5” by 25.25” long, 21.5” tall.
The knit kits come in two choices actually
- Option 1 as shown: 1 Skein of the 5 Wise Owls hand dyed Pima cotton in a DK weight.
- Option 2: 2 Skeins of Bambon yarn, 154 yards a skein, also in a DK weight.
- Both choices come with a printed pattern and an emailed PDF.
- Both are packaged in a white organza bag.
- US size 3 (3.25 mm) circular needle 32" (81 cm) in length.
- Darning needle or crochet hook for finishing.
Gauge: 19 sts and 34 rows in 4" worked in Garter stitches, counting 17 ridges.
Techniques used: Knitting, increasing, slipping stitches, lace knitting, binding off, weaving in ends and blocking.
Level of Expertise: Advanced Beginner/Intermediate
Enjoy your pretty kerchief!