The all new Tilo shawl
How fun is this shawl? A pretty pick me up, that is what it is.
The shape is sort of a triangle, only with a flat bottom from which you knit upwards to the top edge. The beauty of contrasts in the yarn colors used here is just wonderful.
A couple of stranded stitch patterns and easy garter knitting make this a very enjoyable project. The fully written pattern also offers charts for your knitting pleasure.
The blocked size is 70" in length and 15" in height.
The knit kits include:
- 5 skeins of Softness, a super soft DK/Light worsted yarn. 100 yards a skein in a blend of darlon and a thick and thin cotton, a Yarnz2go exclusive.
- The printed pattern and emailed PDF file.
- Each kit comes with 2 FREE color coordinated shawl pins 1.25" in diameter.
- US size 8 (5 mm) circular needle 36" (91 cm) in length.
- Darning needle or crochet hook for finishing.
Gauge: 13 sts and 26 rows in 4" of Garter stitch
Techniques used: Knitting, purling, color changes, stranded knitting, slipping stitches, increasing, stretchy bind off with multiples colors held together, weaving in ends and blocking.
Enjoy this project!
Find the individual skeins HERE
Below you see other projects created with the Softness skeins...