New! Shantay shawl, knit kit
Oh you should just feel this shawl....
The name Shantay, means stone/beautiful. I do have a thing for stones or rocks, as my name Petra means rock~
This shawl with its changes in designs certainly conveys a sense of romance~ It starts out knitted flat with a gorgeous bottom lace border, followed by an eyelet section and a running cable stitch that moves all the way up to the two color Garter stitch border. When knitted with the yarn as shown it feels truly wonderfully luxurious~
The size is a generous 71.5” long and 16” in height.
The pattern is fully written and also has a chart. The shawl was test knitted.
The knit kits include
- C1- 1 skein of Theodora’s Pearl Auxanometer yarn. A fingering weight 4-ply, 115 grams per skein in a truly luxurious bamboo. 400 yards a skein.
- C2- Pale Walnut, same yarn as above.
- The printed pattern and emailed PDF file.
- All packaged in a convenient organza project bag.
- US size 5 (3.5 mm) circular needle 40” in length
- Cable needle
- 11 Stitch markers
- Darning needle or crochet hook for finishing