Cozy colorful and fun....
The Riding the wave shawl is truly a pleasure to knit and wear. It's a generously sized rectangular shape, knitted with an easy stranded knitting method. There is a fun checkerboard pattern to explore and the giant wave pattern that is pretty dramatic, plus the multiple strand I-cord bind off, finishes up your project. This shawl feels wonderfully soft and cozy.
Each knit kit even comes with a matching shawl pin to to achieve many styling options...
The fully written pattern also offers a how to catch the floats video and a chart.
The blocked size is 68.5" in overall length and 14.5" in height.
The knit kits include:
- Mushy, 5 skeins in the color combination of your choice. Each skein holds two colors and fibers per skein. 100 yards in an antibacterial dralon and a polyamide create an unbelievably soft and luxurious feel.
- A color coordinated shawl pin.
- The printed and emailed PDF file.
- All packaged in a convenient project bag.
- US size 11 (8 mm) circular needle 40" (102 cm) in length
- 8 Stitch markers
- Darning needle or crochet hook for finishing
Gauge: 12 sts and 15 rows in 4" of Stockinette stitch, unblocked
Techniques to explore: Knitting, purling, color changes, stranded knitting, I-cord bind off, weaving in ends and blocking for best results.
Have fun wearing your beautiful, cozy shawl!
Save 40% on the knit kits automatically for a limited time.
Find all the accessories to hold your new shawl in place, right HERE