Looks like a yummy dessert, doesn't it? The new Orange and Vanilla shawl is a quick and easy knit. Throw it over your shoulders this season for a splash of color~
The triangular shawl starts off at the widest part and continues to decrease towards the end. It shows off a couple of colorful accents like the knitted rows and the final touch, the braided detail all around.
The pattern is fully written and has a photo tutorial for the braid accent.
The blocked size is 63" in overall length and 25.5" at its widest.
The knit knits include
- C1 - 2 skeins of Element yarn. 280 yards per skein in a cool DK weight created with 3 strands of cotton, linen and rayon.
- C2 - 1 mini skein of 6 yards in a textured thick and thin cotton yarn for the accent stripe.
- C3 - 1 midi skein in a bulky weight for the braided detail. 21 yards in 5 strands of various textured yarn ranging from a cool boucle, thick and thin to match your accent color stripe, including a smooth linen.
- The printed pattern and the emailed PDF file.
- All packaged in a convenient organza project bag.
- US size 9 (5.5 mm) circular needle 36" (91 cm) in length
- Crochet hook size I (5.5 mm) for finishing.
Gauge: 14 sts and 17 rows in 4" of Stockinette stitch, blocked.
Techniques used: Knitting, purling, decreasing, changing colors, weaving in ends, blocking and finally, adding the colorful accent - either braid yarns or weave in a ribbon.
Level of Expertise: Easy
Get the single pattern via Ravelry download HERE
You'll find the adorable flower shawl pins and others right HERE