"Odile", meaning "fortunate or prosperous in battle". Well, I promise your battle creating this shawl is a happy one and you will feel very fortunate to be wearing it.
A repeating lace pattern done with two fabulous DK weight yarns, so it grows pretty quickly too. A stretchy bind off with both colors held together add a lovely finish.
The pattern is fully written and is also charted.
The blocked size is 62.5" by 17".
Knit kits include:
- 1 Element skein with 220 yards with either 2 or three colors and 3 strands of lace and fingering weight creating a DK weight skein.
- 2 Bambon skeins with 154 yards each in a DK weight Bamboo/Cotton blend luxuriously soft.
- The printed and emailed pattern.
- All packaged in its own project bag.
- US size 9 (5.5 mm) circular needle 40" 112 cm in length
- 2 Stitch markers
- Darning needle or crochet hook for finishing
Gauge: 14 sts and ?? rows in 4" of Stockinette stitch
Techniques used: Knitting and purling, slipping stitches and passing them over, color changes, stretchy bind off with two colors held together, weaving in ends and blocking.
Find the pattern HERE