Enjoy two delicate, very pleasing stitch patterns. With one being a beautiful lace and the other, an interesting slip stitch pattern in the middle section. Together they create the perfect balance. The shawl is knitted sideways with two beautiful Element skeins. It's time to shine wearing your next shawl....
The pattern is fully written and also charted. The blocked size is 56" in length and 18" in height.
The knit kits include:
- 2 Element skeins, 220 yards each in a DK weight. Each skein is hand wound, not plied in 3 colors and 3 strands of lace and fingering weights.
- You also get a color coordinated shawl pin 1.25" in diameter.
- The printed pattern and emailed PDF file.
- All packaged in a convenient project bag.
- US size 15 (10 mm) circular needle 36" (91 cm) in length
- Darning needle or crochet hook for finishing
Gauge: 12 sts and 12 rows in 4" of Stockinette stitch
Techniques used: Knit, purl, slip stitches, change colors, lace knitting, stretchy bind off, weave in ends and blocking.
Level of Expertise: Intermediate
Enjoy your new beautiful shawl!
Save 30% automatically through May 11th, no coupon is needed nor applies.
Find the shawl pin used HERE