I hope you will enjoy my new Moonmist shawl. A lovely long crescent shaped shawl, knitted top down with two distinct yarn selections. One being colorful creating the top stripes that starts the shawl off from the top down and the second yarn, a single color creates the pretty border with giant eyelets. It makes for a very comfortable shawl to wear.
The pattern is fully written and also has a lace chart.
The blocked size is 113" in overall length and 15" in height.
Knit kits include:
- 1 Yarnology skein, 238 yards in 7 color, texture and weight changes. All hand wound for you, so there is no guessing what comes next nor lots of ends to weave in.
- 2 Textured skeins, 250 yards a cake held double throughout the project. A thick and thin textured cotton yarn.
- The printed and emailed written and charted pattern.
- All packaged in a convenient project bag.
- US size 9 (5.5 mm) circular needle 36" (92 cm) in length.
- Darning needle or crochet hook for finishing.
Gauge: 12 sts and 24 rows in 4" of Stockinette stitch done with sport weight yarn.
Techniques used: Knitting, purling, increasing, double yarn overs, binding off, weaving in ends and blocking.
Enjoy your beautiful new shawl!
Save 15% automatically on this and all other knit kits during the Yarnz2go "Virtual Yarn Crawl Sale" happening now. You may even be one of the lucky recipients of an added knit kit slipped into your package, one of the may perks this month~
The shawl pin as shown along with many other ways to hold your new shawl in place can be found HERE