NEW! Linden knit kit
Linden, a wrap knitted from the bottom up with a beautiful tree border and the body is knitted in a relaxing Stockinette stitch.
A few strategically placed buttons hold it together and let you style your Linden many ways as they fit through any part of the fabric created.
The pattern is written and has a lace chart for your knitting pleasure.
Knit kits include:
- A skein of Element, 220 yards in a DK weight in 3 blended colors in a rayon, cotton and linen.
- The 3 coconut shell buttons
- The printed pattern and the emailed PDF file
- All conveniently packaged in an organza project bag
- US size 15 (10 mm) circular needle 32" (81 cm) in length
- Darning needle for finishing
Gauge: 10 sts and 16 rows in 4" in Stockinette stitch
Techniques used: Knitting, purling, lace knitting, binding off, weaving in ends, blocking and adding buttons.
Level of Expertise: Intermediate
Enjoy this beautiful wrap!
Find the single pattern HERE
3 coconut shell buttons are included in the knit kits~