Knightly, a pretty crescent shaped shawl that is knitted from the top down and all in one piece with a new color way in the Yarnology skeins. One of my favorites to kit with because of all the textural and color changes. They create a unique look to all your projects.
Steady increases grow this pretty shawl to where the lace border starts and a simple garter stitch edge rounds up this beauty.
The blocked measurements are: 80“ in overall length and 16“ in height. The pattern is written and charted for your knitting pleasure.
The knit kits include
- One skein of Yarnology in a new color way called "Blues". 238 yards a skein in 7 portion of 34 yards each in varying colors, textures and yarn weights.
- One skein of Organic cotton, 125 yards in a DK weight.
- The printed pattern and emailed PDF file.
- All packaged in a convenient project bag.
- US size 8 (5 mm) circular needle 36" (91 cm) in length
- Darning needle or crochet hook for finishing.
Gauge: 13 sts and 22 rows in 4" of Stockinette stitch, blocked.
Techniques used: Knitting and purling, increasing, slipping stitches, lace knitting, binding off, weaving in ends and blocking.
Level of Expertise: Advanced Beginner/Intermediate
Enjoy your beautiful shawl!
Save 20% on the knit kits with coupon code: News
Get just the single pattern HERE