Jonn, a new stylish yet very easy to knit shawl that
Relaxing Garter stitches with exciting color changes make this a great beginner project and also keep experienced knitters happy as well. The yarn adds a level of sophistication with the more muted palettes in the very cool feeling vegan yarn.
The pattern is written for your knitting pleasure.
Knit kits include
- One full skein of Element, 220 yards in a DK weight and 3 blended colors in a rayon, cotton and linen yarn.
- A mini skein of same yarn as above in a coordinating color.
- The printed pattern and an emailed PDF file.
- All packaged in a convenient organza project bag.
- US size 15 (10 mm) circular needle 36" (91 cm) in length
- Darning needle for finishing
Gauge: 10 sts and 16 rows in 4" of Garter stitch
Techniques used: Knitted flat, color changes, binding off, weaving in ends and blocking.
Level of Expertise: Easy
Find the shawl pins as shown HERE