Inna shawl, knit kit
Introducing a brand new yarn with this easy going Inna shawl.
The triangular shawl is knitted with the new Textured yarn cakes in two complimentary colors. It takes 3 cakes in each color. Both yarns are held with 2 strands together while knitting, so the cakes are perfect as you knit with a strand coming from the middle and the outer side of each cake, which creates a sport weight yarn. It allows you to blend/marl your two colors perfectly.
This is truly a comfort shawl in a generous 86" overall length and a 34.5 middle length, you can wrap yourself in a bit of luxury....
The pattern is written. See the techniques used, below.
The knit kits include:
- 6 Textured yarn cakes in 2 colors, 250 yards each though held double throughout your knitting. All colors shown are light fingering weight, except the Celadon color which is a bit heavier.
- The printed and emailed pattern.
- All in a convenient white organza project bag.
- US size 4 (3.5 mm) circular needle 40" (101 cm) in length.
- Darning needle or crochet hook for finishing.
Gauge: 16 sts and 36 rows, counting 18 ridges in 4" knitted in Garter stitch
Techniques used: Knitting flat in Garter and Stockinette stitch, marled knitting blending two colors, switching yarns, increasing, decreasing, binding off , weaving in ends and blocking.
Level of Expertise: Easy