I think we can all use a bit more heart and love in our life's, so I hope you appreciate the all new "Have a big heart" shawl. Let's encourage each other to have an open mind towards others and show compassion wherever we can.
It's knitted with a single Element skein, a Yarnz2go exclusive yarn. The color way is a new one called "Lux Pink/Gold" and it really is a bit luxurious in color and in feel. The shawl is knitted from the bottom on up with precious big heart shapes leading up to the eyelet/garter top border. The shawl is rectangular and as you can see, you can style it many ways.
The pattern is fully written and also has a chart for the hearts.
The blocked measurements: 53" in length, 13.5" in height.
The knit kits include:
- A single skein of Element, 220 yards with 2 to 3 colors and three single strands of light weight yarns all hand wound to create the DK weight yarn.
- The printed and emailed pattern.
- All packaged in a convenient project bag.
- US size 15 (10 mm) circular needle 36" (91 cm) in length.
- 8 Stitch markers if you prefer to use them.
- Darning needle or crochet hook for finishing.
Gauge: 8 sts and 14 rows in 4" of Stockinette stitch, blocked.
Techniques used: Knitting, purling, lace work, stretchy bind off, weaving in ends and blocking.
Enjoy your beautiful heart felt shawl!
For just the single pattern, you can immediately download it via Ravelry or click HERE and add it to your Y2go shopping cart.
Here are a few great ideas on how to hold your shawl in place. As shown in my photos above, I am using an adorable heart and a pretty flower pin. Click HERE