I think we can all use a bit more heart and love in our life's, so I hope you appreciate the all new "Have a big heart" shawl. Let's encourage each other to have an open mind towards others and show compassion wherever we can.
It's knitted with a single Element skein, a Yarnz2go exclusive yarn. The color way is a new one called "Lux Pink/Gold" and it really is a bit luxurious in color and in feel. The shawl is knitted from the bottom on up with precious big heart shapes leading up to the eyelet/garter top border. The shawl is rectangular and as you can see, you can style it many ways.
The pattern is fully written and also has a chart for the hearts.
The blocked measurements: 53" in length, 13.5" in height.
The knit kits include:
- A single skein of Element, 220 yards with 2 to 3 colors and three single strands of light weight yarns all hand wound to create the DK weight yarn.
- The printed and emailed pattern.
- All packaged in a convenient project bag.
- US size 15 (10 mm) circular needle 36" (91 cm) in length.
- 8 Stitch markers if you prefer to use them.
- Darning needle or crochet hook for finishing.
Gauge: 8 sts and 14 rows in 4" of Stockinette stitch, blocked.
Techniques used: Knitting, purling, lace work, stretchy bind off, weaving in ends and blocking.
Enjoy your beautiful heart felt shawl!
Here are a few great ideas on how to hold your shawl in place. As shown in my photos above, I am using an adorable heart and a pretty flower pin. Click HERE