The color and the effect of the big eyelets reminded me of the wonderful Granny Smith Apples and so I couldn’t resist naming it that way. Fresh and crisp in greens, just perfect for the summer~
The wrap is knitted from the bottom up starting with a beautiful lace border, followed by a simple stitch pattern topped off with a big eyelet lace row, which invokes the shape of an apple. The big needle size makes this project grow fast!
The pattern is written and also has a lace chart.
Size blocked: Length 43” by 17” in height, flat.
Knit kits include
- 1 Skein of Element, 280 yards in a DK weight with 3 strands of yarn in 3 colors that blend together beautifully.
- The printed pattern and emailed PDF file
- All packaged in a convenient organza project bag
- Notions used
- US size 15 (10 mm) circular needle 36" (91 cm) in length
- 5 Stitch markers
- Darning needle for finishing