Full of life. How gorgeous is this?
The name came to mind when I looked at the color of the yarn that I used here. The colors are vibrant and really just full of life in vibrant reds and curry tones~ It just took a single Element skein to knit this pretty shawl, so it is economical and it also grows pretty fast with a larger needle size. You can wear this one quickly....
A gorgeous lace border starts this shawl off, followed by relaxing Stockinette stitches and finally a pretty seed stitch top edge and the stretchy bind-off make your shawl feel airy and super comfortable.
The pattern is fully written and a chart for the lace is included as well.
The blocked size is 59" in length and 13" in height.
Knit kits include
- 1 Element skein, a Yarnz2go exclusive with 220 yards in a DK weight. Each skein featured between 2 and 3 colors and three strands of yarn to lend a vibrant look to your knitting.
- The printed pattern and emailed PDF file.
- All packaged in a convenient organza project bag.
- US size 15 (10 mm) circular needle 36" (91 cm) in length
- 12 Stitch markers
- Darning needle or crochet hook for finishing
Gauge: 10 sts and 15 rows in 4" of Stockinette stitch, blocked.
Techniques used: Knitting and purling flat, lace work, stretchy bind off, weaving in ends and blocking.
Enjoy your Full of life shawl!
During my 7 Year Y2GO anniversary sale, save 20% on all knit kits, including this one. No coupon is needed~
You can also get one of the cute shawl pins or shawl belts to hold your shawl in place. Click right HERE to see the choices...