Full of life. How gorgeous is this?
The name came to mind when I looked at the color of the yarn that I used here. The colors are vibrant and really just full of life in vibrant reds and curry tones~ It just took a single Element skein to knit this pretty shawl, so it is economical and it also grows pretty fast with a larger needle size. You can wear this one quickly....
A gorgeous lace border starts this shawl off, followed by relaxing Stockinette stitches and finally a pretty seed stitch top edge and the stretchy bind-off make your shawl feel airy and super comfortable.
The pattern is fully written and a chart for the lace is included as well.
The blocked size is 59" in length and 13" in height.
Knit kits include
- 1 Element skein, a Yarnz2go exclusive with 220 yards in a DK weight. Each skein featured between 2 and 3 colors and three strands of yarn to lend a vibrant look to your knitting.
- The printed pattern and emailed PDF file.
- All packaged in a convenient organza project bag.
- US size 15 (10 mm) circular needle 36" (91 cm) in length
- 12 Stitch markers
- Darning needle or crochet hook for finishing
Gauge: 10 sts and 15 rows in 4" of Stockinette stitch, blocked.
Techniques used: Knitting and purling flat, lace work, stretchy bind off, weaving in ends and blocking.
Enjoy your Full of life shawl!
You can also get one of the cute shawl pins or shawl belts to hold your shawl in place. Click right HERE to see the choices...