Etienne, a truly luxurious shawl knitted sideways with an exceptional lace pattern. You will thoroughly enjoy your knitting, I promise. The shawl grows quickly for you to enjoy~
The color way as shown is a new one in the Element skeins and it's called "Intense", because it is that in a combo of pink, black and orange. I know, it's unusual but it is gorgeous isn't it?
The pattern is fully written and charted for your knitting pleasure.
The blocked size is 66" in length and 21" in height.
The knit kits include
- 2 Element skeins, 220 yards each in a DK weight. Each skein is hand wound with three strands and as many colors.
- The written pattern and emailed PDF file.
- All packaged in a convenient project bag.
- US size 15 (10 mm) circular needle 32" (81 cm) in length
- 3 Stitch markers
- Darning needle or crochet hook for finishing.
Gauge: 9 sts and 13 rows in 4" of Stockinette stitch
Techniques used: Knitting and purling flat, lace knitting, slipping stitches, stretchy bind off, weaving in ends and blocking.
Enjoy your lovely shawl!
From Ravelry, download the single PDF HERE
I am holding my shawl in place with a "Belt Loop". You can find a variety of styles HERE