Introducing the pretty "Enlighten me" shawl.
Create this beautiful crescent shaped shawl knitted with two DK weights in contrasting colors. The gorgeous lace border and easy Stockinette stitches make this a lovely project to knit and wear. The shawl is knitted from the top down increasing steadily to where the lace border starts, when it stays at the same stitch count.
The pattern is fully written and also has a lace chart.
The blocked measurements: Top edge 60", bottom lace border 71", middle height 16".
The knit kits include:
- 1 Skein of Element, a Y2GO exclusive in DK weight with 2 to 3 complimentary colors and 3 strands in lace and fingering weights, hand wound. 220 yards.
- 1 Skein of Bambon, a DK weight in bamboo/cotton. 154 yards.
- The printed and emailed PDF file.
- All packaged in its own project bag.
- US size 10.5 (6.5 mm) circular needle 40" (112 cm) in length
- 10 Stitch markers
- Darning needle or crochet hook for finishing
Gauge: 9 sts and 15 rows in 3" of Stockinette stitch, blocked
Techniques used: Knitting, purling, lace knitting, slipping stitches, color changes, binding off, weaving in ends and blocking.
Enjoy your shawl!
For just the single pattern download click HERE
Find your shawl pin or belt to hold your new shawl in place right HERE