Dayna, another great single skein project!
This pretty shawl gets knitted from the bottom lace on up to the seed stitch border. The DK weight yarn and big needle used make this a quick project to complete. The end result is beautiful and you can style your shawl many ways.
The pattern is written and charted for your knitting pleasure.
The blocked dimension flat in a rectangular shape are: 51" long and 14" tall.
Knit kits include:
- 1 Element skein, a Yarnz2go exclusive in a DK weight. Each skein consists of 2 to 3 colors and 3 strands of yarn, all hand wound not plied. The color ways are intriguing and just beautiful.
- The printed and emailed pattern.
- Two detailed wooden buttons, 1 inch in diameter.
- All packaged in it's own convenient project bag
- US size 15 (10 mm) circular needle 36" (91 cm) in length.
- Stitch marker
- Darning needle for finishing
Techniques used: Knitting, purling, slipping stitches, lace knitting, stretchy bind off, weaving in ends, blocking and sewing on buttons.
Level of Expertise: Intermediate
Enjoy your beautiful shawl!