A fabulously light, airy and colorful poncho to knit. The Coraline ~
The split neckline starts off your knit, followed by increases, colorful stripes and an interesting slipped stitch pattern flanked by purl borders. Knitted flat and in the round with light weight yarn that will delight you when wearing.
The pattern is written and is a great project for beginners as well as for the seasoned knitter~
The Knit Kits include:
- 1 Skein of Lofty, 280 yards in 7 portions of 40 yards each in changing colors, yarn weights and textures.
- 2 Skeins of Linen, 197 yards a skein in a linen/viscose blends that drapes beautifully.
- The printed pattern and emailed PDF.
- All packaged in a white organza project bag.
- Two US size 5 needles: One 16" (41 cm) in length. One in 36" (81 cm) in length
- 1 Stitch marker
- Darning needle or crochet hook for finishing.
Gauge: 7 sts in 2" of Garter stitch and 12 sts and 28 rows in 4" of Stockinette stitch
Techniques used: Knitting and purling flat and in the round, slipping stitches, binding off, weaving in ends and blocking.
Enjoy your pretty poncho!
For the single PDF (pattern only) download click HERE
Find the cool vegan shawl belts HERE