Briar rose, a pretty knitted kerchief with a triangle within a triangle design. Simple garter stitches frame the ever growing eyelet middle section creating a lacy look.
For a kerchief, this piece can be styled in surprisingly many ways and it makes for the perfect accessory.
Knit kits include
- A skein of hand dyed Pima cotton by Five Wise Owls, 218 yards a skein
- The printed pattern and emailed PDF file
- All packaged in a convenient organza project bag
- US size 4 (3.5 mm) circular needle 32" (81 cm) in length
- 1 Stitch marker
- Darning needle or crochet hook for finishing
Gauge: 16 sts and 30 rows in 4" of Garter stitch
Techniques used: Knitting, increasing, slipping stitches, binding off, weaving in ends and blocking.
Level of Expertise: Intermediate
The single pattern is available HERE