Aline, there is an understated elegance in this multidirectional knitted shawl. DK weight yarn slightly textured and with three colors blending into one, create the look and feel as shown here.
The middle lace gets worked first, then stitches get picked up alongside and a simple knit/purl stitch pattern creates a Herringbone pattern. Everything ends with a seed stitch border and you are ready to wear your beautiful shawl.
Dimensions: Length 50”, depth or height 19”.
The pattern is written and is charted as well. The shawl was test knitted~
Knit kits include:
- Trifecta yarn, a textured DK weight yarn in a 30% Linen/70% Cotton blend in 3 coordinating colors per skein. Each skein holds 200 yards/95 grams. 4 skeins used.
- The printed pattern and emailed PDF file.
- All packaged in an organza project bag to keep your project safe.
- US size 5 (3.75 mm) circular needle 36" (91 cm) in length
- 3 Stitch markers
- Darning needle or crochet hook for finishing
Gauge: 16 sts and 24 rows in 4" of Stockinette stitch
Techniques used: Knitting and purling, lace knitting, picking up stitches, binding off, weaving in ends and blocking.
Level of Expertise: Intermediate
For a limited time save 40% on the knit kits automatically. Happy knitting!