The new Addie hat is literally for everyone on your list this season. It's a gender neutral design, the entire family will enjoy wearing one. Find the color combo of your choice and get knitting.
The initial ribbed border has great stitch definition in this knitted in the round hat. Four colors, a super soft yarn, easy stitch patterns and a crown that looks like a cool spiral. Perfection!
The pattern is fully written, has a chart and offers a how to catch the floats in the back video link.
For sizes/head circumferences: Child sizes- 18/19”, Teen size- 20”, Small Adult sizes- 21/22”, Medium/Large/Adult- 23/24”.
The knit kits include:
- A kit with 4 coordinating colors in a set of mini skeins, 40 yards each in a super soft DK weight yarn.
- The printed pattern, an emailed PDF file.
- All packaged in a convenient project bag.
- US size 5 (3.5 mm) circular needle 16" (41 cm) in length.
- US size 6 (4 mm) circular needle 16" (41 cm) in length.
- 1 Stitch marker
- Darning needle
Gauge: 14 sts and 19 rows in 3" of Stockinette stitch.
Techniques used: Knitting in the round, stranded knitting, color changes, decreasing, weaving in ends and optional blocking.
Level of Expertise: Advanced Beginner
Enjoy your fun hat!
Download the single pattern HERE