4 Color marled cowl, knit kit
The new 4 Color marled cowl knitted in the new Textured yarn cakes is an easy and fun knit! Even beginners will enjoy this one.
Starting out with a simple ribbed border, going into marled knitting with the perfectly wound yarn cakes make that very easy where two colors meet in the middle, then get blended and switched to contrasting color and that continuous until all colors are blended and ending up again with a ribbed border.
The knit kits can create two cowls, so this may be a perfect gift idea for the upcoming holidays...(hint)
The pattern is written and it certainly is an easy project to knit.
Knit kits include:
- 4 Textured yarn cakes in the color combo of your choice, a light fingering weight in a thick and thin textured yarn
- The printed and emailed pattern
- All in a convenient white organza bag
- US size 4 (3.5 mm) circular needle 16" (40 cm) in length.
- 1 Stitch marker
- Darning needle or crochet hook for finishing
Gauge: 16 sts and 28 rows in 4" of Stockinette stitch, blocked.
This is the Blending cowl, takes 2 Textured yarn cakes one each in contrasting colors. HERE