The all new Tory cowl
It's the mate to the "Roddy shawl", see the photo below...
I just couldn't help myself but create another cozy cowl, because I just love wearing them. If my neck is warm, I am good....
So the cowl starts out with the same bottom lace as the shawl, also has stripes but the Hexagon top border has a slight twist to it, literally. The slipped stitches make the frame of the pattern "pop" more.
The pattern is fully written and also has charts.
The unblocked size is 23" in circumference and 9" in height.
The knit kits include
- 4 skeins of the super soft "Softness" skeins in a blend of the awesome Darlon yarn and a thick and thin cotton hand wound, unplied. The look is very organic and the feel is kind of like you won't want to take it off..... 100 yards a skein in a DK, light worsted weight.
- The printed pattern and emailed PDF file.
- All packaged in a convenient project bag.
- US size 7 (4.5 mm) circular needle 16" (41 cm) in length
- 1 Stitch marker
- Darning needle or crochet hook
Gauge: 7 sts and 12 rows in 2" of Stockinette stitch
Techniques applied: Knitting and purling in the round, slipping stitches, color changes, binding off, weaving in ends. Blocking is optional, as shown my sample was left unblocked, for a more organic look and feel.
Enjoy this fun and comfy cowl!
Save 15% on the knit kits through January 14th with coupon code : Colors
The Roddy shawl knit kits can be found HERE