Luca, knit kit
This is Luca, a striking poncho with a definite attitude.
It's an easy project to knit. The bottom colorful border is knitted flat with a decreased tip, adding adding extra interest. For the top, you simply pick up stitches along the bottom border and decrease towards the top, creating slanted details in the making.
Every which way to turn this, a new look appears. So chic~
The pattern is written with schematics.
The knit kits include:
- One skein of the all new Lofty yarn and one Textured yarn cake
- The printed pattern and emailed PDF copy
- All packaged in a convenient project bag
- US size 3 (3.25 mm) circular needle 29" (74 cm) in length
- US size 7 (4.5 mm) circular needle 29" (74 cm) in length
- US size 7 (4.5 mm) circular needle 16" (41 cm) in length
- 4 Stitch markers, one of which should be different for the beginning of row
- Darning needle or crochet hook for finishing
Gauge: 4 sts per inch for bottom border. 3.5 sts per inch for the top.
Techniques to try: Knitting flat and in the round, decreasing, picking up stitches, weaving in ends and blocking.
Click HERE for the single pattern