Low notes, a cowl featuring exceptionally detailed stitches in an altogether lavish pattern that is surprisingly easy to knit.
It is the mate to my High notes sweater which features the same lace with the Though this cowl has an added cable motif. Knitted in the round from the bottom up with a gorgeous lace and cable pattern. The textures created are just exquisite~
Knit yours either entirely from the written instructions or from the chart.
The pattern was tech edited, test knitted and the pattern is written and charted.
Measurements blocked: 40” in circumference and 10” in height.
Knit kit includes
- 2 skeins of Bambon, a bamboo/cotton blend DK weight yarn with 154 yards each.
- The printed and emailed pattern
- All knit kits are packaged in a white organza bag
- US size 7 (4.5 mm) circular needle 24" (61 cm) in length
- Stitch marker
- Cable needle
- Darning needle or crochet hook for finishing
15 sts and 20 rows in 4” of Stockinette stitch, unblocked.
Level of Expertise: Intermediate
Techniques used: Knitting in the round in lace and cables stitches, binding off, blocking.
Enjoy the cowl!
For the single pattern download click HERE.
This is the mate to the low notes cowl. Knit both! High notes sweater
Get a fabulous Disk pin too to tame your shawls...