The Lovesick shawl is surely striking, especially in the colors I chose for mine and pretty perfect for the upcoming Valentines Day, isn't it? No worries though, you can choose from lots of other color ways...
The shawl is knitted sideways with a beautiful, yet easy to knit continuous lace pattern, flanked by garter stitches. The yarn used here has great flow and exceptional drape, as you can most likely can tell from the photos. You'll create a marled look with two colors held together throughout the project. Style your shawl many ways, including as a cowl, wrap, scarf, poncho and more....
The pattern is fully written and also offers a lace chart for your knitting pleasure.
The unblocked as shown dimensions are 56" in total length and 23" in height.
The knit kits include
- Darlon, an antibacterial dralon, totally washable and super soft with exceptional drape. 309 yards a skein in a sport weight. Used here are 4 skeins in total and in two colors. You have enough yardage to make your shawl longer by at least one complete more repeat of 18 rows.
- The printed pattern and emailed PDF file.
- All packaged in a convenient project bag.
- US size 15 (10 mm) circular needle 32" (81 cm) in length.
- Darning needle or crochet hook for finishing.
Gauge: 6 sts and 6 rows in 2" of stockinette stitch.
Techniques applied: Knitting and purling flat and sideways, lace knitting, binding off, weaving in ends.
Enjoy your project!