Knit the easy going and very pretty Loves poncho.
Knitted in the round with easy knit stitches. The written pattern with a how to video link, gives you two size options, S/M and Large.
The neckline with a one by one rib pattern and the knit stitches are knitted through the back loop which makes the rib very 3 dimensional looking. Easy increases grow the cowl over your shoulders. The lower part is knitted with a very textural yarn and a moss stitch pattern that leads to an extra wide rib pattern.
The knit kit includes:
- One Layers yarn cake with 10 color, texture and weight changes in fingering, sport and worsted weights. The yarns are linens, cottons, rayons and bamboo.
- 2/3 Textured yarn cakes depending on size needed in a fingering weight held double, creating a sport weight in a linen/cotton blend.
- The printed pattern and emailed PDF - Free in kit only.
- All packaged in a convenient project bag.
- US size 5 (3.75 mm) circular needle 16" and 29" in length.
- Stitch marker
- Darning needle or crochet hook for finishing
Gauge: 16 sts and 24 rows in 4" of Stockinette stitch.
Techniques used: Knitting and purling in the round, increasing and stretchy bind off.
Level of Expertise: Easy
Enjoy your pretty cowl!
For the download of the pattern click HERE