The new Kirida shawl, a great one to knit and wear.
Triangular in shape, this shawl is knitted sideways with two contrasting yarns, not only in color but also texture. Three different stitch patterns to enjoy from simple garter stitches growing the shawl, a pretty lace pattern in the middle to a cool traveling ridge pattern that decreases the shawl to the end.
The pattern is fully written and has a lace chart as well for your knitting pleasure
The blocked size is 59" in overall length and at its deepest 23".
The Knit kits include
- C1- 1 skein of Element, 280 yards in a DK weight in 3 colors and 3 strands in lace and fingering weight yarns blending into one~ Cotton, rayon and linen.
- C2- 2 Bambon skeins, 154 yards in a DK weight bamboo/cotton blend.
- The printed pattern and emailed PDF file.
- All packaged in its own project bag.
- US size 10 (6 mm) circular needle 36" (92 cm) in length
- 4 Stitch markers
- Darning needle or crochet hook for finishing
Gauge: With C1-Element skein, 13 sts and 24 rows in 4" (10 cm) of Garter stitch
Techniques used: Knitting, purling, increasing, decreasing, lace knitting, changing yarns, binding off, weaving in ends and blocking.
Enjoy your new shawl!
This weekend save 15% on the knit kits with coupon code: April knitting
Click HERE for the immediate download today via Ravelry