Colorful, knitted from the top down and ever increasing, a crescent shaped shawl. Two distinct lace patterns knitted in a single color to offset the bright and colorful garter stitches done with a mix of colors and textures~
The pattern is written and has two lace charts.It has been tech edited and test knitted.
I created this shawl for Julie of JuJuknits and her mobile knit shop in Fort Worth, Texas. In fact I held a trunk show at the camper and despite being a rainy day, we had quite the knitters coming out.
The size, a comfortable 84” by 15”.
Included in knit kit:
- 1 Layers yarn cake with 10 changes of textures and colors
- 2 skeins of Organic cotton, a DK weight yarn, 125 yards each.
- A hard copy of the pattern as well as the emailed PDF files
- US size 8 (5 mm) circular needle 36" (91 cm) in length
- 2 Stitch markers
- Darning needle or crochet hook for finishing
Gauge: 8 sts and 14 rows in 2" of Garter stitch, counting 7 ridges
Note: I am a loose knitter, you may not be. So to reach the proper size as shown here, make a gauge swatch. You may need a smaller or larger needle.