Meaning: A design incised or engraved into a material.
The textures created here in the ribbing and certainly in the cabled edging are truly stunning. This piece is knitted flat with yarn held double throughout to give it it's rich luxurious feeling. Worked from the bottom up in a rib pattern that switches midway and then ends with a spectacular cable edging.
Intaglio can be worn many ways, as the split rib pattern allows you to create a "collar", as it folds easily. As styled here, the disk pin used gives you a great many styling options.
The kit includes:
- Option ONE: 3 skeins of the fabulous Tubing yarn. A Viscose/Polyester yarn perfect for vegans or people with allergies that is filled with soft fleece and makes any project super luxurious. Plus the fabulous and discounted in knit kit disk pin. Choose from Black or Grey. This way you get the "Look".
- Option TWO: 3 skeins of the fabulous Tubing yarn.
- Either option includes the emailed pattern.
- US size 7 (4.5 mm) circular needle 32" (80 cm) in length
- Darning needle for finishing