Who doesn't like pretty hearts....
A lovely new triangular shawl to wear all year round, because hearts are always a perfect touch. Knitted from the bottom up, growing steadily, sporting a big lace heart in the lower middle triangle and a bunch of smaller lace hearts all across the top. A stretchy bind off across the top does add a lovely touch. The yarn used here lends Wonderful textures, colors and softness....
The pattern is fully written and includes a chart for your knitting pleasure. The blocked size is 75" in total length and 17" in height.
The knit kits include:
- 2 Softness skeins, 100 yards each in a blend of two yarns in coordinating colors and textures. Each skein is hand wound with a smooth antibacterial Darlon and a thick and thin cotton yarn, together they make the softest DK weight.
- 1 wooden heart shaped shawl pin to adjust your styling options.
- The printed pattern and emailed PDF file.
- All packaged in a convenient project bag.
- US size 15 (10 mm) circular needle 36" (91 cm) in length.
- 7 Stitch markers
- Darning needle or crochet hook for finishing
Gauge: 9 st and 12 rows in 4" of Stockinette stitch.
Techniques used: Knit, purl, increases, lace knitting, stretchy bind off, weave in ends and block for the best results.
One natural brown heart pin comes with the kit, there are many more colors available, if you like more color simply add another pin to your order. Find them HERE